B CORP BOOTCAMP: BETTER YOUR BUSINESS
Conscious Brands is a proud Founding Canadian Certified B Corp and part of a growing movement to use business as a force for good. Together, our community of more than 1,700 companies (and growing everyday) is working to redefine success in business so that one day everyone competes not only to be the best in the world, but the best for the world.
We are very excited to be running our “BCorp Bootcamp: Better Your Business” workshop to share our information on what being a B Corp is all about, what it means for your business, and how your business can be instrumental in being better and doing good for all stakeholders.
For more information on BCorps, check out www.bcorporation.net
- 8:30 am: Open Networking (Light refreshments will be provided).
- 9:00 am: B Corp Panel: Local B Corps share why they chose B Corp and the value they have experienced to date.
- 10:00 am: Let’s Get a Baseline: Diving into the B Corp Process as a diagnostic of your company in the New Economy. Bring your laptops for this working session.
- 11:30 am: Group discussion, reflections, and debrief.
What you will leave with…
- A better understanding of the B Corp movement, why it matters and its relevance to your business
- Why becoming a B Corp makes business sense
- A taste of the B Corp Certification process
- A quick benchmarking of your company’s stakeholder impact
** You will need to bring a laptop to conduct the Quick B Impact Assessment.**
Conscious Brands strongly encourages walking, cycling or public transit (in that order of priority) over driving if possible.
Check out our eventbrite page for upcoming workshop dates.